Gone are the days when transferring files from one device to another is seen as a complicated task. With the development of mobile and computer software, it is now easier to move files such as photos, music, videos, and documents. One example of this is an application called Xender.
This file-transferring software allows users to manage their files across different devices—whether it be a computer or mobile phones. It is easy to use or utilize for it has a simple and basic layout. Anyhow, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to transfer files between devices.
How to Use Xender to Transfer Files
If you want to migrate files from your computer to an Android device, you can use Xender for PC. This provides you with a convenient way of moving your files. Actually, there are two ways on how you can use this application on your PC. One is by downloading Xender through an emulator and the other via the Xender web. For this tutorial, we will use the second method.
- First off, you have to download Xender on your Android device. You can find it on the Google Play Store.
- Next, click on the avatar at the upper left corner of your mobile screen.
- Tap on “Connect PC.”
- Now, on your computer, go to http://web.xender.com/ to access the application.
- After that, scan the bar code using your phone’s camera and wait until it establishes a connection.
- Upon connecting, click the folder icon from the menu bar.
- Click on the Upload File button and choose the file or files you want to move.
There are other ways to connect your mobile device to your computer. However, this is the easiest among them. It is pretty straightforward and doesn’t require complicated steps to connect your devices. So, what are you waiting for? Try out Xender now for your computer.
Thank you for taking time to visit our website, if you have any questions or suggestions please try to contact Our Team.